Sunday, September 03, 2006

Anonymity be damned

So some of you noticed that there is now a small, blury picture of me in the upper left hand corner of the blog.

I figured it was blurry and therefore modest enough to post without entirely blowing my cover of anonymity.

Since most of you who know me already know what I look like, I figured those who don't know me won't be any wiser staring at a small, blurry photograph.


Then some of you asked for more, better pictures of me. I like to let the blog unfold organically, so I'm not about to paste my face all over it upon request.

But I couldn't exactly refuse either, flattered as I was. So here are some better pictures. You can see that the one on the left was taken after my nose job. The studio made me do it. The one on the right was taken shortly after Traviata at La Scala.

Ah, those were the days . . .


No comments: